Every guy needs several pairs of good trainers in his wardrobe, whether for sports and training or styling a casual or even more formal outfit. One of my favourite sportswear brands is Adidas with its signature 3-stripes. So this week I’m super excited to be teaming up with Scotts to promote their fantastic range of Adidas trainers.
From personal experience, I know how challenging it can be to find a pair of trainers that are comfortable, stylish and trendy – especially all three at the same time. Look no further than the Adidas Originals NMD R1 Primeknit. These trainers are sleek, white and light. In every way, their design and construction pay homage to Adidas Originals masterful innovation and skills.
The details on these trainers are on point. Check them out:
- Crisp white colourway in a prime knit upper
- Cushioned BOOST underfoot, flexible and lightweight construction
- TPU tape accents on upper
- TPU signature 3-stripes to the side walls
- Tonal branded heel pull
- Tonal lace fasten
- Moulded EVA signature midsole plugs
- Debossed branding to the heel piece and side midsole to complete the look